- What personally-identifiable information (PII) is collected through the website and how it is used.
- Choices available to you regarding the use of your information.
- Security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected.
PII Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We only have access to PII (personally-identifiable information) that you voluntarily provide through the contact form located on the left side of each page of this website.
- We will use your information only to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We are the sole recipient of the information collected on this site and we do not sell, rent, or otherwise distribute this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control over your PII
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email, U.S. postal address, or telephone as indicated on the Contact Us page of this website (also listed at the bottom of this document):
- Learn what data we have on file about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only associates who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, reply to a contact form, send out a newsletter, webmaster access for site maintenance) are granted access.
Computers/servers in which personally-identifiable information is stored are kept in a secure environment. Anti-malware software is used to protect important data, including any personally-identifiable information of clients. Strong password protection is used at all access levels.
This website uses a “cookie” that collects anonymous traffic data (Google Analytics.) The anonymous traffic data is tracked and analyzed to simply increase the visibility of this website to Web users searching for services similar to that of Stacey Silpe, Esq.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive (through their browser, i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) to also help improve visitor access to this site and identify visitor trends. Usage of this cookie is in no way linked to any personally-identifiable information.
Browsers can be adjusted to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Rejecting cookies should not cause a problem with this site, however, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of some other sites.
To disable cookies In FireFox, choose Tools > Options > Privacy and look for cookie settings. In Internet Explorer, choose Tools > Internet Options > Privacy. To change cookie settings in other browsers, please check the documentation provided.
This website is not directed to individuals under 13 years of age. Since we do not collect information from anyone under 13 , and by posting this notice, we are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act).
Third Party Links
This web site may, at times, contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Stacey Silpe is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such sites. We encourage website users to read the privacy policies of these sites and to be aware of their privacy information collection practices.
- Contact page
- Telephone: (914) 220-8188
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal mail: Stacey Silpe, 100 S. Bedford Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 10549